'Treats' Acrylic on wood assemblage ©robinrkent

Monday, March 25, 2013

And Now Some Street Art Assemblage...

Finally on a full tilt roll with my painterly paintings. Newest one, above, is still in progress, but whined, wanting to be on the masthead. Will post the finished version when ready.
A vision of things to come?
A street art assemblage project is next.

Like the unfinished fine art painting above, I'll post progress on my art rain barrel commission here.

The Winooski Natural Resources Conservation District will mount 40 finished barrels on bases and stagger them from Church Street Marketplace, Burlington (our only Vermont 'city') down the hill to Lake Champlain's waterfront.
A few sentences about stormwater run off and its threat to the lake's health, posted next to each barrel, will help educate and hopefully entertain.

4 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

Everything is looking GREAT!
I'm excited to see them all finished up. Very cool to see them unfinished though.
I am SO GLAD to see this post and to get your comments over on my blogs...I was just about to email you to make sure that all was OK.
Missed you!
xoxo - Cindi

Sand said...

I live on the water, you have captured the early morning mist I wake up to on my dock.

Sand said...

R u ok?

mimi said...

well, that's a fun project you did!